CAR RAFFLE COMPETITION RULES
1. The following people are excluded from participating in the competition: the staff and board members of the Association, their spouses/partners, children, parents and siblings.
2. No entries received after 14th October 2016 will be considered.
3. The draw will take place on 23rd November 2016 at the Gladys Evans Training Centre, 126 Wroxham Road, Paulshof.
4. Entry costs R25 per ticket. One winner will receive a Suzuki Celerio.
5. The winner will be selected randomly. The winner will be contacted by telephone immediately after the draw by a representative of the S A Guide-Dogs Association and notified of their win.
6. When claiming their prize, the winner will be required to produce the winning ticket or positive identification.
7. When delivery is agreed, it is the responsibility of the winner to be available to sign for the prize. No one other than the prize winner will be allowed to sign for the prize.
8. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize is not transferable. No substitution or cash redemption of the prize is permitted.
10. The winner is required to have their photograph taken. This will be published in our Friend in Harness magazine and on our website.
11. For further information or enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 011 705 3512.
12. Winners will be announced on the S A Guide-Dogs Association’s website www.guidedog.org.za
13. Should the winner not be able to claim their prize within 90 days, the prize will be forfeited, sold and the proceeds retained by the S A Guide-Dogs Association.
NLC REGISTRATION NUMBER: 00017/20NLC