COLLAR AND TIE COMPETITION RULES
1. Membership of the Collar and Tie Club will be given on receipt of the R600 membership fee. Entries close on 31 March 2017. Donors wishing to take out new membership, who want to pay by monthly debit order, may only join from 1 January 2017 to 31 March 2017. Debit order entries after 31 March 2017 will not be processed.
2. When the fee is paid by monthly instalments, membership will be given on the express understanding that 12 instalments will be made, R50 per month.
3. The sharing of the membership fee and any prize monies among any syndicate formed by a member will be the responsibility of the member, not S A Guide-Dogs Association for the Blind.
4. Should S A Guide-Dogs Association for the Blind not receive sufficient applications for membership, the Association has the right not to form the Collar and Tie Club. In this case the pro rata membership fee will be refunded to the donor or the donor can elect to donate the membership fee.
5. S A Guide-Dogs Association for the Blind reserves the right to liquidate the Collar and Tie Club without notice. In such circumstances the options regarding the membership fees in (4) above will apply.
6. No member of the Association’s Board or staff of S A Guide-Dogs Association for the Blind and their immediate families may join the club.
7. Draws will be held publicly at S A Guide-Dogs Association for the Blind at the Gladys Evans Training Centre, 126 Wroxham Road, Bryanston, on the last Wednesday of every month and on the third Wednesday in December 2017. Winners will be notified telephonically.
8. Draw results will be announced on our website, newsletter and Facebook.
9. Membership fees do not qualify for Section 18A tax certificates.
10. The judge’s decision of each draw’s winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Membership is limited to 1200 members.
12. Monthly prize values: 1st Place R10 000, 2nd Place R5 000, 3rd Place R1 000.
13. Bumper Prize Draw in June and December R25 000.