1. Membership of the Collar and Tie Club will be given on receipt of the R600 membership fee. Entries close on 27 March 2018. Donors wishing to take out new membership, who want to pay by monthly debit order, may join from 1 December 2017 to 20 February 2018. Debit order entries after 20 February 2018 can unfortunately not be processed.
2. When the fee is paid by monthly instalments, membership will be given on the express understanding that 12 instalments will be made, R50 per month.
3. A Direct deposit of the full amount is to be deposited by no later than the 27 March 2018 to reflect in our bank account by 31 March 2018.
4. The sharing of the membership fee and any prize monies among any syndicate formed by a member will be the responsi-bility of the member, not S A Guide-Dogs Association for the Blind.
5. Should S A Guide-Dogs Association for the Blind not receive sufficient applications for membership, the Association has the right not to form the Collar and Tie Club. In this case the pro rata membership fee will be refunded to the donor or the donor can elect to donate the membership fee.
6. S A Guide-Dogs Association for the Blind reserves the right to liquidate the Collar and Tie Club without notice. In such circum-stances the options regarding the membership fees in (5) above will apply.
7. No member of the Association’s Board or staff of S A Guide-Dogs Association for the Blind and their immediate families may join the Collar and Tie Club.
8. Draws will be held publicly at S A Guide-Dogs Association for the Blind at the Gladys Evans Training Centre, 126 Wroxham Road, Paulshof, on the last Wednesday of every month and on the third Wednesday in December 2018. Winners will be noti-fied telephonically.
9. Draw results will be announced on our website and in our newsletter.
10. Membership fees do not qualify for Section 18A tax certificates.
11. The judge’s decision of each draw’s winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Membership is limited to 1200 members.
13. Monthly prize values: 1st Place R10 000, 2nd Place R5 000, 3rd Place R1 000.
14. Bumper Prize Draw in June and December R25 000.
NLC Project Reg. No: 00017/24NLC